Sunday, March 27, 2011

back on track


Many thought i will become famous and successful when i grow up..Maybe that is half the truth...i finished my college  diploma, been a good son, i help my parents pay for my tuition fee, i bought i motorcycle, i build an internet cafe(now closed, sorry) been independent since high school and a strong confident student during my college days. Things changed by now. i think im lost..pursuing a career not related to my course. working in a big company with job description so different to my personality handling people older than me and always blown by my boss. I don't like to do it, being a good poor son's, i don't want to blame my parents of whats happening to me so alone in the dessert of people who overcome my characteristic and who are far greater than me. No way to showcase your talents because that's just one of their abilities. I am proud of myself but they are boastful of their abilities..Yes,, i am inferior in way that im always comparing myself to them..If only my parent give me enough trust to study in the city i will be confident and as proud as any other who is boastful of their authorities beyond others,I knew before being always curious on everything, i can be great and a pride of family if given the chance to explore my hidden abilities and to conquer my fears.
Things change now,,,for sure many will be envoius of my experiences during my troubled years in college. I have unforgettable happy experiences with my classmates and teachers i encountered.Those everyday swimming practice we have that made our skinned totally tanned is very chilling. Drinking session we had and the vommiting moments is another one.My classmates rudy, archie who are number one in drinking hard drinks that makes me an alcoholic and always longing for it is a help coz i gain weith specially my stomach.Toi be continued

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on dreaming. :)