Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dying Poor


I was walking in this very fast phase of life in the middle of the people when i saw this couple a, a blind man and a woman in the corner of the streets with a can of sardines in their hand begging for some penny for those who walk in their way.I really like to give some of my last coins but me too, don't have anything to give or i will go walking home along the streets walking and passed by the buses and jeeps. The scene is very common to the country specially in the city. That is their only last way to survive,,begging for some coins in exchange of a can of sardines and a little rice, enough for a day pass of survival. Do God see's them? I wanted to help them, i wanted to touch the canned and help them fill the cup so i can give it to them and let it full in a faster way.. They are considered as the problem of the government but as years go bye, their population continue to grow and they are everywhere..Most people are afraid of them because they are dirty and to think that some of them are involve in criminal thief and had been used by drug syndicate and act as a drug runner, .But most of them are poor in a way that you see them sleeping under the bridge in  a corner of the street without mats or anything to have a comfortable sleep and don't forget the noise from the vehicles.Most of them comes from the province and they don't have money to go home so they decided to continue their life in this way.One thing i had learned for them is their perseverance to continue their life and can be able to smile even in this very odd moments in their life. They eat and live but you will never see them crying, maybe perhaps they were already immune with the feelings and continue their life the way it is. I had this dream of helping them 5 years from now. I have this visions that in the future i seeing myself involve in any way reaching my hands to them.Its a frustration for me seeing them dying poor doing nothing when i know i can someday..Give me time...and pray for me...

No comments: