Monday, February 21, 2011

Last Help..


When you are so depressed, there's no one to turn to but your friends.Its not easy for most of us to tell our problems to our parents, we similarly told it to our friends for we share the same age bracket and the convenience of telling it to them is not hard compared when telling it to our parents.They will scold or give us some grounds on the matter.Seeking for the last help always matters to me. I always turn my side and look to the most important friends of mine or for someone who i know can help me the best and the last one to save me in my most downfall times, but what if they refuse me?I ask and seek it for them to help for i know they are the best person for it. But they neglected me.Though it hurts, we have to moved on but it hurts to think that it happened very fast that they neglect to help you. In my case i always give my help and i always offer myself specially when i know i can, i am not after my image besides im not that rich and im not that respectful after all, but for my friends, i will do my best to help in any kind or anything i can do. Maybe on the other side. the same thing is also happening to them, after all everything is like a life cycle. It has its own rules, process and flows. For sure, when they refuse you, other might help you without knowing it and it hard for you to notice what they made for you for you are still attached to what that refusal friend of yours did to you. I'm telling you they're going to experience the same thing sooner and they will remember you. Try to appreciate persons who are helping you without asking for it. They are the best one to keep. Its hard to forgive when it hurts you a lot, and forget is as harder as forgiving. When it always happen to you, when it seems no one helps you, try to look to the sky. You will feel someone is embracing in you. Focus and the answers will be given to you. Believe,Have faith. You never loss anything at all, Strength comes from above is limitless. Believing gives you almost everything to continue and to pursue what yo wanna do.Just remember when there's no one else to turn to, we have a great God who is just waiting for us.Just one look, say a single prayer, you don't need to shout it loud,,He knows what to do before your lips start to say a word.You have a great and loving God to cry on. Just look and wait.Everything will happen according to His plans.

No comments: